Background: African Agency for Integrated Development (AAID), is a registered International Non –Government Organization operating globally. It is dedicated to empowering and promoting the welfare of the poor in communities, through education, training and provision of basic services (including clean water, sanitation, health, and food security), improving household income and promotion of human rights.
Location: The Headquarters of the organization are in Kampala,
Course View Towers
Ground & 7th Floor Plot 21 yusufu Lule Road
P.o.Box 32007 Kampala Uganda,
Tel: +256 (0)312 314 331 or +256 (0) 772 443 965, +256 (0)701 44 39 65.
It has its regional office in:
Bwanba road, Rwengoma c1 Plot 71,
p.O.Box 815, Fort Portal,
Western Uganda (Rwenzori region).
Nature: It is a voluntary non-partisan, non-government organization which encourages professionals, qualified persons to provide services to the needy community on voluntary or low cost and promote development through advocacy, lobbying and implementing development programs.
Mission: To strengthen the marginalized and needy among the community to come up with sustainable, low cost and gender responsive solution to their problems.
Vision: Effectively transformed living conditions of Ugandan community throughinformation dissemination and implemented long term sustainable programmes.
- Team work.
- Creativity .
- Raise community awareness on primary health and STDs/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Promote poverty eradication strategies through water supply, sanitation, modernization of Agriculture and skills development.
- Promote social and economic welfare of the community i.e. promotion of tourism in Uganda.
- Enhance proper community management of natural resources with emphasis on increased women participation and sustainable development,.
- Advocate for human rights for the vulnerable with emphasis on children, disabled and women.
- Carry out activities of climate change.
- To make any other appropriate measure to further the above objectives.